8 Laws Of Gymmin
The scientific method is a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge. To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry is commonly based on empirical or measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.
Eventually, if you test enough hypothesis, you can generate some theories, and if those theories seem to always come up with the same answer, you may have discovered a natural law.
After 10 years of testing our own hypothesis on how to run a successful gym business, and talking to 1000s of gym owners from around the world who have all been testing some of their own, a set of consistencies began to appear. Some alpha, beta, and gamma tests with 100s of gyms later, we have honed in on a set of laws, that gym owners and coaches are using to revolutionize their gyms change the way fitness is delivered to the world.
The 8 Laws:
Client 1st Day experience
- By appointment only
- One-on-one Personal Training
- 15-20 sessions
- Graduate to Hybrid gym membership via Benchmarks and Fitness Rating
Coach for Life
- One coach – One client
- The person who does the 1st day is the same person who does the Fundamentals, is the same person as coaches the majority of their group classes. No middle-men
Hybrid Gym Membership
- After Fundamentals, clients do a combination of Personal Training and Group classes
- Optimally, clients should be seeing their coaches in a one-on-one setting every month
Coach Compensation Model
- Coaches are paid on a percentage basis, per client, for the lifetime of that client
Coach Development Program
- In conjunction with a coach compensation model, coaches start at 0% and earn their way up to approximately 50% of their client revenue
- This should take between 2 and 3 years
- An established coach needs to generate $10k/month in gross revenue on his/her own. Top coaches generate $20k / month and take home $10k (market dependent).
- Teams of established morning and evening coaches pool their clients together for group classes, each sharing in the coaching responsibilities
- Established coaches should average 7-8 hours of Group classes/week, and 15-18 hours of Personal Training sessions/week
- Established coaches take-home pay should range from $5,000 to $10,000/month (market dependent)
Building a Sellable Asset and Retirement
- Build a real business with real profit, that does no need the owner to be successful
- Sell the gym to your top performers and management to retire, much like a law firm or engineering firm. 5x profit + assets
You are free to go try to figure out how to implement these laws by yourself, just give us credit for taking 10 years to get the truth as your starting point. OR, you can apply to our group and join together with hundreds of gyms around the world pooling resources and figuring it out together.