Craig Patterson and Jeremy Jones of the MadLab Group drop in on Robb Wolf’s Paleo Solution Podcast
Ever want to know what it was like in the early days of being in the CrossFit Affiliate business?
Well, you’re in luck!
Craig “Patty” Patterson and Jeremy “JJ” Jones recently dropped in for an episode of Robb Wolf’s Paleo Solution Podcast to drop some knowledge bombs about the early days in the gym business, what it was like in the “good ol’ days” and how far things have come in the relatively short 10 years since the birth of the Affiliate gym model.
Robb, Patty, and JJ delve into many juicy topics regarding how to best run an affiliate, including (but not limited to):
- Why the On-Ramp program ultimately failed
- The 8 Types of Gyms the MadLab Group can’t help
- How to pay your Coaches a professional income (without losing your shirt)
- Why you need to be thinking about building a sellable asset long term
- The current state of the gym industry, and where it’s headed
- …And much more
To listen to the episode, click the button below:
Or copy and paste this link into your browser: