– Professional coach pay: $70k – $100k a year
– Coach retention: if they can make a professional wage then they have the ability to stay in the industry for life
HOW TO JOIN
Our business model has been compiled from over 14 years of experience and working with THOUSANDS of gym owners, coaches, and industry-leading CRMs.
From this, we understand the game that independent gym owners need to play is this:
The business model needs to work for all parties involved
It needs to work for the Client, the Coach, and the Owner. Understanding the following Key Performance Indicators is the BACKBONE of every decision you need to make to have a successful sustainable business
MadLab Generation V is a whole new Frontier!!
Questions? Just hit that little intercom button at the bottom right-hand corner or your screen and you can talk to a real live human!
Joining our group is not for everyone, but for those ready and willing to take on professionalizing your gym and your coaches, we have a simple two step process to joining:
steps to join
Take our MadLab 101 Fundamentals of Gymmin Course. This course is designed to introduce you to our basic concepts and theories and to give you an idea as to whether or not our group is a good fit for you.
We used to charge over 1k for this course, tried to give it away free to help as many gym owners as possible and soon realized that YOU need some skin in the game as well.
The MadLab 101 Course is only $19.95 and an absolute steal at that price for the incredible value you get from a host of video based courses.
If you have to think about this…You’re probably in the wrong place.
In our MadLab 101 Course you can expect courses on the following topics:
- Understanding Key Performance Indicators in your facility and what the most important pieces are
- The MadLab 8 Laws of Gymmin and how they apply in the real world
- The MadLab Group Client Lifecycle including
- The funnel for your gym
- Hybrid memberships
- Building Events for your community
- Specialty programs
- Prehab/rehab programs
- Our prescription for a great life for your clients
- Long-term client retention
- The Introduction to Relationship Marketing by Out of the Cave Media
- An Introduction to Profit First by Shannon Simmons of Profit First
And you get access to the MadLab Spike Horns Facebook Group! Designed to get you in front of other like-minded people to collaborate, get thoughts and viewpoints from people just like YOU!
Let us do all the heavy lifting for you with our highly specialized implementation program complete with unlimited access to a Business Development Mentor.
Let’s face it doing things on your own is incredibly difficult if you don’t have an accountability partner in your corner to not only hold you accountable but to hold your hand along the way.
Our Implementation program is designed to hold your hand as you go from square one to full MadLab facility.
In this program, you can expect to get access to our robust online education platform and you will be given an implementation manager with unlimited access to them!
In our implementation program is $499 a month until you receive your MadLab Group 1st seal and become a full MadLab Group Member.
At that point your price drops down according to your seal level.
First seal Certified members gyms pay only $249 a month
The best part is you’ll receive unlimited consulting sessions ensuring you’re never on your own with this and not limited to how often you can meet.
Because when youre stuck…you’re stuck and we need to be there to guide you along the way.
As a full MadLab Group member you can expect to learn the following:
- The Formula for a Great Gym
- The State of the Fitness Industry and what it means to you
- MadLab Standards
- Client Development and Retention
- Earning a Client and the Client’s First Day Experience
- The MadLab Fundamentals Program
- Coach Development,
- How to Hire Coaches
- How to Compensation Coaches as Professionals
- Building your sales process
- Setting Up Your Rates
- In Depth Client First Day Experience
- Long-Term Sales Training and Targets
- Integrating Healthcare and Specialty Programs
- Retention Strategies
- Marketing you facility by following our 12 week marketing guide.
- Understanding Client Strategies
- Industry Leading Client Intake and Development Process
- Done For You Fundamentals Program
- Fundamentals Graduation Benchmarks
- Hybrid Memberships
- Long-term Client Retention and Referral Strategies