MadLab Pro Coach Day
Want to make a million dollars as a gym owner? Want to earn $100,000 a year as a fitness coach?
Learn the skills we’ve perfected over the course of 14 years so that you can:
– Train clients safely,
– Earn a REAL professional living
– Build a LOW CHURN / HIGH Value sustainable business
– Create a lasting legacy and ENJOY your life and not be on the floor all the time!
In the MadLab Pro Coach day you’ll be front and center with several incredible speakers including:
– Craig Patterson and his “How to make a million dollars in a gym” program
– Tom Sarosi and his strategies on how he’s able to earn over SIX figures last year at MadLab School of Fitness
– John Welbourn and the MadLab Power Athlete path. If you are still delivering “Just Crossfit” then it is time to seriously up your game.
– Chandler Walker and “The Coach and the Relationship, How to Drive High Quality Leads and Keep them”
– Jeremey Jones and “The Coach Accountability Project”
– 10 am: Welcome and bullshit – Patty
– 10:15am: MLG’s role in professionalizing the Coach – Patty
– 11:00 am: Executing on the Client Lifecycle – how client success translates to Coach Success – Tom
– 12:00pm: Power Athlete + MLG – John Welbourn
– 1:00pm: The Coach and the relationship. How to drive high quality leads and keep them! – Chan
– 2:00pm – JJ wraps it up and releases the cool new shit
– 3:00pm: seminar over, chill and debate time
This is the real deal with real people………..no bullshit.
Tickets are $199 each and we are limiting this to 30 spots!
Patty is the CEO of Madlab group and the owner of Madlab school of fitness in Vancouver. The school has a strong staff of professional coaches (3 have been there for over 12 years) and a great gm. The place runs itself so he spends his days working with gym owners and coaches around the world and tormenting his staff at mlg with his endless rants ?
Tom is an Associate Coach at MadLab’s Flagship location in Vancouver. He started his apprenticeship there in 2012 and after struggling for several years to find his footing as a Coach for Life he has found success. Tom earned over 100K in 2017, and he is on point to beat that in 2018. He knows what it takes to get there, and the challenges that go along with it. He wants to share his story of success and tips and tricks to get there with other coaches