MLG Rainmaker 201 Course
Rainmaker 201Professional Enrolment and Communication
You are a passionate gym owner and coach. You love helping people in your community realize the powerful benefits of exercise and eating well. You want to make a good living doing it. But…
You are struggling to get new members.
You are frustrated with members who seem so excited in the beginning and then just leave.
You are considering leaving the field because you can’t make enough money to stay in it.
You will get:
- A complete and proven system for effective selling, interviewing, and retaining high quality clients
- 28 hours of concentrated video content delivered on line so that you can work at your own pace and convenience,
- 200 Pages of workbook and all of the documents to help you succeed,
- Eight Weekly Live Zoom calls with Greg Mack (professional sales trainer with 30 years of experience
- You will review each chapter and go over “lessons learned”
- Role playing
- Questions and answer period to acquire the competencies
You are in the human service business. It’s a shame when passionate and committed owners and coaches simply cannot stay in the business because they lack the competencies necessary to meet humans, and tactfully and purposefully interact to get to a win-win decision about engaging your professional services, or not. A decision to avoid making this professional investment will only lead to continued frustration and fear that you will have to leave the industry and work you love.
The course teaches you key communication skills on how to build a quality practice that will last beyond your lifetime, which is based on the quality of the people, and the quality of the relationships, that you allow into your practice.